Deciding on Music for my 2 minute Video
I think that this soundtrack is too dramatic for the opening to a film. This soundtrack would be more appropriate for a flighting scene.
I think that this soundtrack is very good because it starts off very quietly and builds it's self up. The only problem is that it gets a little bit too dramatic but that may not be a problem because I might decided to make it this dramatic. At 20 seconds the music jolts, this could be an ideal point for when Victor open his eyes as its very dramatic (but only for a second). It would emphasise the sudden movement of the characters eyes opening and would surprise the viewer as until that point it looks like he is dead.
This one is OK but it never really kicks off and I just personally don't have a connection with it and for that reason I wont be using it.
I really liked this one until the bass dropped and i thought it gave it a very 'superhero' feel to it and i don't want that in my film. Basically it isn't the right because my genre is action and this is more superhero style.
I think this one could work but i would have to make my video very dramatic very quickly which may not look realistic in this storyline. The pace of the track maybe just a little too quick. However I will try it on the first edit to see what it feels like. If it doesn't work then I will change it for another track.
Lastly i also think some of these may be good for the video but i think that i may do the video with varryious soundtracks to see which one works the best
No comments:
Post a Comment