Sunday, 8 March 2015

Evaluation Question 1

In the what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?


I think that my opening sequence film uses forms and conventions of real media products entirely, without them I don't have any idea what this video may have turned out like. I think it is really important to learn certain techniques of previous products but not just to copy but to replace and expand on their ideas. While technology is only getting better, us as film-makers are constantly getting out creative ability widened on how we can express and tell a story. I wanted my film to be a serious approach to a horror/action film so the chance of be challenging any forms or conventions of real media products were limited, I couldn't really break any stereotypes because then the film would be taken seriously and I couldn't challenge the real media products because my intention was to make my media product just as real as theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment