Monday, 23 February 2015

Video Editing Software


As you can see from the picture I have been using Adobe After Effects for the credits and the film production company introduction video. This software is extremely good with varrious tools to give my work that professional touch, one tool I used was motion tracking, for a couple of the credits the words are moving with a object in the video (e.g piece of grass for Victor Yakovlev)


Windows Movie Maker was the video editor I used, this was for the videos to be places in order, trimmed and placed with music as well as smooth transitions. This was obviously a low budget film but if I had the option I would prefer to use Final Cut Pro to widen my options and ability to do various effects and use various tools to make my film more exciting and different.

No comments:

Post a Comment